Talk about a multitasker! These hardworking microfiber marvels use water alone to remove up to 99% of bacteria from just about any home surface.
EnviroCloth® – Graphite
Talk about a multitasker! These hardworking microfiber marvels use water alone to remove up to 99% of bacteria from just about any home surface. Just dampen and wipe—you may never need chemical-packed cleaning products or wasteful paper towels again. Plus, the power of BacLock technology goes to work to self-purify within 24 hours. Everyone gets a greener, cleaner bill of health—you, your family, your home, even Mother Earth.
- Super-absorbent to hold 7x times its weight in water.
- Exclusive micro silver antibacterial agent inhibits odor caused by bacteria, mold, and mildew—which means it’s ready to use again and again.
- Makes quick work of everyday messes—use wet, dry or damp depending on the task.
- Woven from dense, super-fine fibers that attract dirt—and suck up germs and bacteria—thanks to their magnetic charge.
Size: 35 cm x 35 cm / 13.78″ x 13.78″
Paper towels contribute to the 3,000 tons of paper waste created every single day. (That’s 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water.) They’re pricey, too. The average household spends about $600 a year on cleaning products and supplies.
At just pennies per use, EnviroCloths are a cost-effective alternative to disposables. Plus, they’re reusable, which means they end up in your laundry basket, not a landfill.
Use & Care
Wipe with even strokes. Use dry, to attract and hold dust and dirt particles; damp, for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas; or wet, to clean dirt, grease, and debris from all washable surfaces.
- Cleans multiple surfaces: bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets); kitchen appliances and surfaces; walls, windows, and floors; vehicles; toys; tools; outdoor furniture; and more. (Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.)
- For optimal cleaning, fold and refold to create multiple surfaces.
- Between launderings, simply rinse, wring out and hang to dry.
- Partners perfectly with: Ultra Power Plus™ Laundry Detergent, Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster and Cleaning Paste.
Features & Benefits
- Kind to the environment and your wallet. One versatile, grab-and-go cloth does it all sans harmful chemicals that can linger in the air and on surfaces. And because they’re reusable, they’ll end up in your laundry—not a landfill.
- Self-purifies, which means you need to launder less often.
- Cuts down on cleaning time. No more switching from cleaner to cleaner.
- Super-fine, microscopic fibers—measuring in at 1/200th the thickness of a human hair—hold water in the cloth, not on surfaces. And with a maximum length of more that 10 million feet (3 million meters), these masses of microfibers provide unsurpassed cleaning power.
- Certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and tested against a list of 350+ harmful substances.
- Made of 70 percent recycled materials.
- Guaranteed for two years.